2010-01-05

Couldn't Have Happened


After Jamie Walker's encounter with Billy Boileau, they surprisingly had a love of Indian history in common, and became friends. Who'd have known? Although, not sure his parents would approve of this friendship he kept it a secret! Well, little Jamie, the secret's out! My sources tell me the family of Jamie Walker, in complete distraught, went out looking for a recently disappeared Jamie. The big surprise was where they found him, or rather who they found him with. Reportedly getting lost looking for the Boileau family's dog, they hid out, afraid of what they'd find in the Atta. Finally found by the Walker family, they returned Billy safely home, but not leaving without a seemingly innocent kiss from Billy's mother Lucille. But, interestingly enough, I have never known myself to kiss my friends, for thanks. But this was described to me more than a kiss. Apparently she really missed the company of her son?

No comments:

Post a Comment