2010-01-05

Candy Man


Jamie and Billy - Inside Scoop

TIS: So I understand that you've been having some scary dreams lately. Do you think you can tell me what they're about?
Jamie: The Candy Man.
TIS: And who's the Candy Man?
Billy: We're not really supposed to talk about it.
*Nudges Jamie*
TIS: Well, boys, sometimes when someone tells you not to talk about something, they're just scared to get into trouble. Come on, you know that anything you say to me will be just between us.
Billy: Well, I don't know...
Jamie: All we should say is that the Candy Man is a guy who does weird stuff to your privates and then gives you candy.
TIS: Well, boys, I can let you know now, your secret's safe with me.

All in the business of gossip, ladies & gentlemen. Be advised to keep your children close to the home at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment